Wednesday, May 7, 2014

HAPPINESS IS A SILENTLY LOUD FEELING

Being happy is the most beautiful thing but a strange feeling. Sometimes you are so happy in the moment that you cannot express it in words, your eyes do all the talking. Your actions express your happiness but you are unable to enunciate it through your vocals. This is happiness for me. Filled with content, a sense of love and sense of life is what happiness brings me to. All of us have a different version to happiness. It’s pointless to wish for happiness to stay because we humans get accustomed to a feeling soon enough to get bored. Happiness should keep pouring in the direst situations in life to reinforce the faith one has on life and god. You do not speak happiness yet it is loud through all other ways of expression. I speak of happiness silently but loud enough for people around me to know that I am happy!
I am happy, brimming with love and sense of completeness…. I am just happy! 

"Happiness consists in frequent repetition of pleasure"
               -Arthur Schopenhauer



No comments:

Post a Comment